Secondary School in Hertfordshire
About the Project
As part of a planned fire alarm upgrade programme FES Support Services appointed Decontaminate for the safe removal of asbestos. Working inside a live school building over the half term break the Decontaminate team carefully and safely removed asbestos insulation board ceiling tiles and fire breaks to facilitate safe access for the fire alarm engineers. It was imperative that the works were completed on time and to programme to enable the students to return after half term.
- Asbestos insulation board ceiling tiles
- Asbestos insulation board fire breaks
- Working in a live school environment
- Ensuring that the works were meticulously planned
- Working to a strict timescale