15 Gordon St
Overbury Plc were the principal contractor for the scheme to refurbish this prestigious theatre and appointed Decontaminate to undertake the asbestos abatement. Our team carefully and safely removed asbestos from within the main auditorium and ancillary areas.
Due to the significant height of the auditorium, it was necessary to construct a fixed scaffold upon which our enclosure was erected. Contaminated masonry and ductwork were removed as part of the abatement process.
- sprayed asbestos residue
- contaminated masonry
- contaminated mechanical services
- asbestos-containing floor tiles
- asbestos flash guards
- asbestos cement.
- working at height
- accessing the work areas through operational buildings
- coordination of work with other trades
- restricted access to waste movements
- restricted access for personnel to transit to decontamination facilities.