Barnet and Enfield Boroughs
As part of a Local Authority Housing Association refurbishment programme, Decontaminate were engaged in a framework agreement to provide planned and reactive asbestos removal services to facilitate the ongoing improvement works.
The project saw in excess of 750 housing units undergo removal of asbestos to facilitate the ‘Decent Homes’ initiative.
- roofs, soffits, facias (new roof coverings)
- floors tiles (kitchen and bathroom replacements)
- windows (window replacement)
- AIB removal to waste sheds
- garage roofs.
- resident liaison and interaction (arranging removal dates)
- reactive attendance
- out of hours attendance where required
- security as a consequence of our work.